Welcome to Adlington Primary School
We aim to develop confidence, independence and a love of learning in a happy, safe and creative environment. We therefore seek.......
- To create an environment in which children can experience the pleasure that comes from success in learning, thereby building self-confidence and self-motivation.
- To help children acquire intellectual skills and apply them at levels commensurate with their ability.
- To strive to develop children’s initiative, independence and sense of responsibility.
- To encourage children to have respect for others and to help the community.
- To prepare for the demands of a rapidly changing society with due regard for equality of opportunity
- To provide a climate in which enquiring minds are encouraged to question and investigate and in which creativity can flourish.
- To develop good relationships within and beyond the school and to recognize the importance of partnership and communication.
- To develop a positive attitude towards education as a continuing process.