Our visions and values are at the core of everything we do. They underpin our teaching and learning, and provide an environment which prepares our pupils as confident, happy citizens.
We aim to develop confidence, independence and a love of learning in a happy, safe and
We therefore seek.......
● To create an environment in which children can experience the pleasure that comes from success
in learning, thereby building self-confidence and self-motivation.
● To help children acquire intellectual skills and apply them at levels commensurate with their ability.
● To strive to develop children’s initiative, independence and sense of responsibility.
● To encourage children to have respect for others and to help the community.
● To prepare for the demands of a rapidly changing society with due regard for equality of
● To provide a climate in which enquiring minds are encouraged to question and investigate and
in which creativity can flourish.
● To develop good relationships within and beyond the school and to recognize the importance of partnership and communication.
● To develop a positive attitude towards education as a continuing process.